guacamoleFrom anndeek 8 years ago
- 3 Avacados -peeled,pitted, and mashed shopping list
- 1 lime, juiced. I like lots of lime (I use 1.5 limes) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- Half a cup of onion shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of fresh or freeze dried cilantro shopping list
- 2 small tomatoes (plum) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic shopping list
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional) I like more shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl or food processor, mash together the avacados,lime juice, and salt.
- Dice onion, tomatoes, and cilantro. I chop mine in the food processor.
- Add in the garlic and cayenne.
- Refrigetrate for 1 hour, or serve immediatley