Spinach Stuffed MushroomsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 24 large mushrooms stems removed and chopped then set aside shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 cup white onions finely diced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups spinach finely chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Oil a cookie sheet with 1 tablespoon oil and place mushrooms caps face up on it.
- In large skillet heat butter and allow to melt.
- Add onions and thyme.
- When onions begin to brown add chopped mushroom stems, spinach and bread crumbs.
- Continue to cook over medium high heat until tender and moisture has evaporated.
- Remove from heat then add parmesan, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Stuff each mushroom with filling using all the filling.
- Sprinkle remaining oil over caps.
- Bake 375 for 20 minutes.