Bok Choy and Tofu Stir-FryFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 Tbsp ginger root, grated shopping list
- 4 cups bok choy, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup shiitake mushroom, caps only, sliced shopping list
- 350g low-fat extra-firm tofu (I use PC), drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 2 cup cooked brown rice shopping list
How to make it
- Coat a nonstick wok or skillet with cooking spray. Add garlic, ginger, bok choy and mushrooms; stir-fry over medium-high heat until bok choy is wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Add tofu cubes and brown for 1 minute.
- Stir in soy sauce, hoisin sauce, scallions and pepper; heat through, about 1 minute.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of rice onto each of 4 plates and top each with about 1 cup of tofu mixture.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
My daughter will love this one and so will I.amercolpsa in Bainbridge Island loved it
My kind of food Jo-Jo. ^5 Thanks for the post.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget557 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables384 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Japanese Food290 members