Peachy Ice Cream Gelatin SaladFrom henrie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Dissolve 1 box peach gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Slowly add the
- peach ice cream by spoonsful, stirring until ice cream melts. Pour this mixture into large gelatin mold and refrigerate until set.
- After gelatin is set, dissolve remaining box of peach gelatin in 1 cup
- boiling water. Add 1 sliced peaches with their juice. Very slowly and
- gently, pour this mixture into mold on top of set gelatin. Refrigerate
- until set, unmold and serve.