RumakiFrom morninlite 6 years ago
- 12 chicken livers shopping list
- 12 water chestnuts, shopping list
- 12 slices of bacon shopping list
- 24 salad or cocktail shrimp shopping list
- brown sugar shopping list
- ~@~ shopping list
- teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1/2 c salad oil shopping list
- 1/2 c soy sauce (low sodium) shopping list
- 4 Tbs catsup shopping list
- 2 Tbs vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper (or more if you wish) shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 24 wooden picks shopping list
How to make it
- Combine teriyaki sauce well.
- In a medium bowl, cut chicken livers and water chestnuts in half. Pour teriyaki sauce over and refridgerate for a couple hours.
- When ready, cut bacon in half. Wrap chicken liver, water chestnut, and shrimp in each bacon slice. Secure with wooden pick, roll in brown sugar.
- Set oven control at broil. Broil, turning occasionally, 3 to 4 inches from heat for 10 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- I've done these on the grill using long skewers and putting about three of these little packages, on a skewer, and turning frequently