Summers Famous Green Bean CasseroleFrom redfish91117 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the milk, green beans, pepper, soup, brocolli, and 2/3 can french fried onions in a mixing bowl.
- Stir well to ensure even distribution of ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Take out the casserole and cover with the remaining 1/3 can french fried onions.
- Put back into the oven for 5 more minutes to finish cooking.
The Cookredfish91117 Wilmington, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!