Sirloin Tip Roast with BaconFrom craftyazgirl 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325. F
- Cut slits into the roast and insert slivered garlic, placing pieces evenly around the whole roast.
- Rub with 1 Tbsp. of the mustard. Sprinkle with the thyme.
- Place on roasting rack. Top roast with the bacon, with ends covering the sides.
- Insert meat thermometer into the thickest portion of the meat. Roast at 325 F until meat thermometer registers 145 F for rare, or 160 F for medium to well done.
- Transfer meat to serving board or platter. Remove bacon and strings. Replace bacon.
- Pour pan drippings into small skillet. Whisk in remaining 1 Tbsp. mustard and heat to boiling. Continue boiling until drippings are shiny and thickened.
- Spoon sauce over roast, slice and serve immediately.