Texas Pecan PieFrom bobbijo 6 years ago
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. butter, soft or melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups white corn syrup shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. flour shopping list
- 2 cups pecan halves shopping list
- 1 unbaked 9 or 10-in. pie shell shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs lightly.
- Add butter, sugar, syrup, vanilla, salt, flour and pecans.
- Pour into pie shell (9-in. will be full).
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes or until center is soft but not quite set.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- bobbijo Wayland, IA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbobbijo Wayland, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!