Shimp In Red Curry CreamFrom watson2167 7 years ago
- 1 lb of big size shimp peeled and devined shopping list
- 1/2 lb of egg plant 4 wedges shopping list
- 3 tbsp red curry paste / see my curry recipe shopping list
- 2 cups coconut milk shopping list
- 2 fresh red chili, sliced diagonally shopping list
- 1/2 cup Thai sweet basil leaves, torn or it's flower shopping list
- 2 tbsp fish sauce, best use (Tipulos brand) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp palm sugar shopping list
- Thai sweet basil leaves ( for garnish) shopping list
How to make it
- Pour 1 cup of coconut milk into a wok. Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly. Add the curry paste, stir until red oil comes to the surface.
- Add the remaining coconut milk, Arrange eggplant and shimp so it will cover in sauce (do not stir). Cook for about 5 mintues (don't over cook ).
- Season with fish sauce and sugar, bring back to a boil. Sprinkle with kaffir lime leaves, chilies, and sweet basil leaves or it's flower. Turn off the heat.
- Arrange on a serving dish, on the side of scoop of rice and garnish with sweet basil leaves before serving.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!