Laap Ground Beef SaladFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef, chicken or pork may be used shopping list
- 1/4 cup lime juice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce shopping list
- 5 shallots, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 container of beef liver (optional) shopping list
- 4 scallions (green onions), finely chopped shopping list
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro (coriander leaf) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp roasted rice, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 Tbsp coarsely chopped mint leaves shopping list
- 2 Tbsp roasted chili pepper well blended shopping list
- 8 lettuce leaves shopping list
- mint leaves, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet over medium high heat, add beef. Cook, breaking meat into small pieces, about 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from heat. Place in mixing bowl
- If use liver. Place liver into a boiling water, cook for 10 mintues or until done. Cut into thinly sliced and place in a mixing bowl with beef.
- Stir in scallions, shallots, cilantro, roasted rice, mint, dried chili pepper, lime juice, fish sauce. Mix together well.
- Spoon mixture into a serving bowl lined with lettuce leaves or place into cup of lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with whole mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating1 people
I would like to spoon some of this into a Boston lettuce leaf and fold it over. Wow, maybe with a peanut dipping sauce. Oh my gosh, your recipes are making me hungry and it's only 8:12 amchacha in New York loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!