No Lettuce SaladFrom redfish91117 5 years ago
- 1 bag frozen peas shopping list
- 1 carrot shopping list
- 1 regular cucumber shopping list
- celery shopping list
- 1 small tomato shopping list
- Red onions shopping list
- slivered almonds shopping list
- Optional cheese and other salad toppings. shopping list
- Raspberry vinagrette or another sweeter kind of dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Let the frozen peas thaw out. While they thaw, chop up the carrot, cucumber, tomato, celery, onions, and any other salad toppings you would like. You can include beets, different nuts, or whatever is colorful.
- Mix the peas (they should be cool and soft) with all of the other ingredients in a bright bowl.
- Drizzle dressing and toss.
- Top with crumbled cheese, if you'd like.
The Cookredfish91117 Wilmington, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!