Pear Gorgonzola and Walnut PizzaFrom summerstorms 6 years ago
- 1 pear shopping list
- 1 small, pre-baked whole wheat pizza crust shopping list
- 1/2 cup gorgonzola cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 cup additional cheese (my husband can't get enough cheese, so I just threw on what we had) shopping list
- 1/4 cup walnuts, diced shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper, ground shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. thyme leaves, fresh, removed from stem shopping list
- large granule sugar or brown sugar shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil or dressing shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2. Slice the pear vertically, into about 24 slices (or use a planker if you have one).
- 3. Place crust on foil-lined baking sheet. Optional: Brush oil or dressing over the edges of the crust.
- 4. Sprinkle cheese and walnuts over crust. Place the pear slices in a circle around the crust.
- 5. Sprinkle with pepper, thyme, salt, and sugar.
- 6. Bake for about 12 minutes, watching the edges to make sure it doesn't get too crispy for your preference. Slice and enjoy!