Cheesy Rice and tomatoesFrom silverqueen 6 years ago
- 1 Tbsp. zesty Italian dressing shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. chopped onions shopping list
- 1 cup MINUTE White Rice, uncooked shopping list
- 1-1/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 plum tomato, chopped shopping list
- 1 oz. (1/8 of 8-oz.) cream cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Heat dressing in small saucepan on medium heat.
- Add onions, cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in rice, broth and tomatoes. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, simmer 3 minutes.
- Add cheeses and parsley, stir until blended.
- Remove from the heat, let stand covered 5 minutes before serving.