No-Egg-Havin Mustard Potato SaladFrom moxie2burn 8 years ago
- 2-1/2 lb. waxy potatoes, cooked in salted water, drained WELL, peeled, and cubed shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced stuffed green olives shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber (deseeded) shopping list
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip shopping list
- 1/4 cup Hellman's Mayo shopping list
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- seasoned salt to taste to taste shopping list
- dried dill weed to taste shopping list
- onion powder to taste shopping list
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, snipped, for garnish (or mix in, to taste, as I do) shopping list
- sweet Hungarian paprika, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- MIX potatoes, celery, red bell pepper, olives, and cucumber in large bowl; set aside.
- BLEND remaining ingredients (except paprika) in small bowl. Add to potato mixture; mix lightly with spatula.
- Sprinkle with paprika (and parsley if desired).
- Cover. REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving.
The Cookmoxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
The Rating3 people
Sounds delicous. love it high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I made this on Saturday for a party for 20 people, delicious, delicious, delicious. I always wanted a mustardy potato salad with no eggs and I love an eggy potato salad. When you want to omit the eggs, this is the recipe to have. I used fresh dill an...morellajuagirl in loved it
As written, delicious!!! See my comments!!!llajuagirl in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!