Date BallsFrom uncoolmom 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine butter, brown sugar and dates in a large saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until mixture bubbles.
- Simmer 5 minutes longer and remove from heat.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Shape into golf ball sized balls and roll in powdered sugar.
- These freeze well.
The Cookuncoolmom Atlanta, GA
The Rating4 people
I love these! Thanks for sharing.jett2whit in Union City loved it
me too, this sounds deli!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Its be a long time since i had these, thanks for posting it. gets my 5 forks. Lucycardinal54 in Cuthbert loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!