HERSHEYS Smores MilkshakeFrom janick04 6 years ago
- 2 Cups vanilla ice cream shopping list
- milk shopping list
- Approximate 4 Tablespoons HERSHEY'S chocolate syrup shopping list
- Approximate 2-3 Tablespoons HERSHEY'S Shell ice cream Topping shopping list
- 1-2 Tablespoons miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 1 Square graham cracker (1/2 with two sections) shopping list
- 1 Heaping Tablespoon whipped topping shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon HERSHEY'S mini chocolate chips or chocolate sprinkles shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender, mix ice cream, chocolate syrup, and enough milk to make desired consistency.
- Pour into large glass or cup.
- Add shell topping and gently stir with spoon.
- Top first with marshmallows, and crumbled (but not crushed) graham cracker.
- Then add the whipped topping, and sprinkle on the chocolate chips or sprinkles.
- Serve immediately with a spoon.