Creme de menthe cakeFrom cellogirl 8 years ago
- 1 chocolate cake mix ( I like to use a dark chocolate mix ) Duncan Hines is my favorite shopping list
- eggs shopping list
- oil shopping list
- creme de menthe (preferably green) shopping list
- For frosting: shopping list
- 1 stick of butter shopping list
- 1 box 10X confectioners sugar shopping list
- 2 - 4 Tbs creme de menthe shopping list
- 10 Andes mints for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Follow all the directions for making the chocolate cake on the box EXCEPT: use creme de menthe instead of milk or water.
- Follow the baking directions and cool cakes before frosting
- cream butter and 1/2 the box of sugar.
- Add 2 tbs creme de menthe
- Continue to add the rest of the sugar and add creme de menthe until frosting reaches desired consistency.
- (optional) After icing the cake, take the andes mints and cut diagonally
- Arrange them on the cake one or two per serving
The Cookcellogirl Winter Park, FL
The Rating4 people
I Love 'Creme De Menthe'!
This cake sounds 'mouth-watering!
A "5" FORKS !
....mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
sounds easy and delicious, thanksmagali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!