Magnolia Bar And Grill Fish TacosFrom rekabla 8 years ago
- yogurt lime Mayo: shopping list
- 1/2 c plain yogurt - ok fatfree or lowfat shopping list
- 1/2 c cream - ok nonfat shopping list
- 1 lime's juice shopping list
- fish Tacos: shopping list
- 1 c seasoned milk (season milk w/ dried dill, louisiana hotsauce, s&p - all up to you on amount) shopping list
- flour for dredging shopping list
- 12 2oz. pieces fish fillets (catfish, crappie, bass, snapper) shopping list
- oil for deep frying - depends on size of your deep fryer shopping list
- 12 8 inch flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 c yogurt lime Mayo shopping list
- 4 oz ea shredded green & purple cabbage (optional) shopping list
- 12 lime twists (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Yogurt Lime Mayo:
- Combine all ingredients & whisk until smooth - for variation try chopped cilantro after whisking
- Fish Tacos:
- Heat oil to 375 degrees in fryer or deep pot.
- Place seasoned milk in med bowl.
- Dip fish pieces in seasoned milk.
- Then coat in flour.
- Then deep fry until golden.
- Drain on paper towels.
- (I like to lightly heat my tortillas, but recipe doesn't call for it)
- Coat each tortilla w/ Yogurt Lime Mayo.
- Divide Fish among tortillas.
- Top w/ cabbage & lime twist.