A Honey of an Orange BBQ sauceFrom mark555 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the orange juice and honey in a sauce pan over low to med low heat stir frequently.
- Mix corn starch and water in a small bowl
- Add corn starch to orange juice and stir until thickened.
- Use with chicken or pork I tend to mop the meat in the final stages of cooking so the BBQ sauce does not burn.
The Cookmark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
The Rating4 people
yummy mark is this what you used on that grilled chicken you had tonight???/..........it sounded great........thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Mark, I like the sounds of this -- love orange flavour on chicken. thank you!auntybea in Vernon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!