Zucchini and Dill Cream SauceFrom lexluv101 5 years ago
- 2 1/4 lb unpared zucchini strips shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp instant chicken cubes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dill weed shopping list
- 2 tb butter shopping list
- 2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tb flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup tartar sauce* shopping list
How to make it
- In frying pan combine zucchini, onion, water, salt, chicken cube, and dill weed. Bring to a boil. Reduce and simmer till tender.
- DO NOT DRAIN
- Add in butter, sugar and lemon juice. Remove from heat.
- In second bowl, blend flour and sour cream. Stir about 1/2 cooking liquid into this mixture. I added tartar sauce to the original recipe and find that it makes the taste unique different. This is a personal preference.*
- Return all to pan. Cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly and thick.