Tangy Macaroni CheeseFrom philfull 5 years ago
- 400g macaroni pasta shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup of milk shopping list
- 1tsp curry powder shopping list
- 1tsp mustard powder shopping list
- 3tbsp worchester sauce shopping list
- pinch chilli powder shopping list
- 150g grated cheese (more if you like it cheesey!) shopping list
- 2 tbsps bread crumbs shopping list
- You will need a saucepan, small mixing bowl and 6 ramikin dishes*(*or one shallow porcelin cooking dish). shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the pasta in water for 10mins (don't over-cook!)
- Meanwhile mix eggs, milk, curry + mustard powder, chilli, worchester sauce into a bowl.
- Switch on the grill on medium to heat up.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the hot pan (although switch off the hob!).
- Add eggy mixture to pasta and stir until coated.
- Share between the ramikins (or into cooking dish).
- Sprinkle over with grated cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Grill for 5 mins til lovely and bubbly and brown.
- Wait 5 mins before eating or you'll burn your tongue!)