Sausage Potato SoupFrom suddenlyelaine2003 7 years ago
- 1 lb. smoked sausage shopping list
- 2 qts. chicken broth shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cabbage shopping list
- 1 cup onions shopping list
- 1 cup chopped carrots shopping list
- 1 cup celery shopping list
- 2 cups potato cubed shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 5 tablespoons flour (heaping if ya want it thick) shopping list
How to make it
- Saute shredded cabbage, onion, carrots, and celery in olive oil
- Add chicken broth ( less 1 cup reserve) potatos, and sausage
- Simmer 20 mins
- then add reserved chicken broth whisked with flour.
- cook until thick.
The Cooksuddenlyelaine2003 Arnold, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!