Prawns with Tomato SauceFrom wokkingmum 9 years ago
- 15 medium prawns, devien shopping list
- 1 cup of peas, steamed shopping list
- a pinch of salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornflour shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
- Tomato Sauce: shopping list
- 4 tablespoon tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon apple cider or white vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoon broth or water shopping list
- cornflour mixture (thickener) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients except peas together.
- Deep fry prawns till golden brown.
- Set aside.
- In a wok, pour ingredients for sauce.
- Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Add peas.
- Thicken the sauce with cornflour mixture till desire thickness.
- Add in prawns and coat well with sauce.
- Dish and serve.
- Don't take my words so seriously, Grass Prawns works well too. I'm just being difficult. *wink*
People Who Like This Dish 1
- wokkingmum Singapore, SG
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔