Chinese RibTipsFrom obajoo 6 years ago
- 1/4 c. vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 c. soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 lbs. rib tips (or spare ribs) shopping list
- 1 c. water (or there abouts) shopping list
- 1 medium piece ginger shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 2 tbs cornstarch shopping list
- 1/3 c. cold water shopping list
How to make it
- Brown rib tips in a large pot, doing so in batches so they brown nicely).
- Add all ingredients except cornstarch and last bit of water, and let simmer on low for 1 hour (if on stove, longer in a slow cooker). Add more water if need be to mostly cover all the meat.
- Before taking off the heat, combine cornstarch and water to make a slurry and add to pot. Once thickened, remove from heat and serve.