Peanut Butter Kiss CookiesFrom sandersonk 6 years ago
- 1/2 C softened butter shopping list
- 1/3 C peanut butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 C sugar (will need more for rolling dough in) shopping list
- 1/2 C brown sugar shopping list
- 1 3/4 C flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 bag of Hershey's chocolate kisses shopping list
How to make it
- Pre - heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer, mix butter and peanut butter until well blended.
- Add egg, vanilla & sugars and mix until well blended.
- Gradually add flour, baking soda, salt and blend.
- Shape dough into walnut sized balls, roll in sugar and put into oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place 1 chocolate kiss in center of each cookie.
- Place cookies back into oven to melt kiss into cookie. About 1 minute.