ShepherdsPieFrom katrinacross 5 years ago
- One pound ground beef (I use ground turkey to be healthier) shopping list
- one can corn or frozen bag if you prefer shopping list
- one can cream corn (or can use 2 cans regular, i like the mix) shopping list
- 4-5 brown potatoes, peeled and cut shopping list
- shredded cheddar cheese (lots of it!! i love cheese!) shopping list
- salt and peper shopping list
- Natures seasoning (any season mix you want) shopping list
- 1/2 block cream cheese shopping list
- butter/milk for mashed potatoes shopping list
- garlic salt for seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Boil Water and put potatoes in boil till spft for mashing.
- Cook ground beef/turkey in pan until done (can saute red onions in it if you want) add pepper
- mash potatoes assing butter and milk and seasonings to taste.
- blend in 1/2 bock cream cheese into potatoes(i always use cr. cheese in my mashers) and add garlic
- in bowl mix corn and cream corn together
- get a casserole dish out and pre heat oven to 375
- meat on bottom then corn/cream corn mix then machers on tip and top with cheese
- throw it in the oven for 30 min. i put cresent rolls in about 20 min after its been in and when the lls are brown its all ready!!!
The Cookkatrinacross Lacenter, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!