Chocolate Chip Whole Wheat CookiesFrom lipsantos 6 years ago
- ¾ cup shortening shopping list
- 1 ½ cups packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- ¼ cup water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup unsifted whole wheat flour shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots or raisins shopping list
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cream shortening and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, water and vanilla; beat well.
- Combine whole wheat flour, baking soda and salt; sir into creamed mixture.
- Stir in oats, dried apricots and mini chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet; flatten slightly.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet; cool completely on wire rack.
The Cooklipsantos Curitiba, BR
The Rating1 people
Just printed off to make right now!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
These were great though I altered the recipe a bit by adding white chocolate chips, walnuts, and a 1/4 tsp each of cinnamon and ground cloves instead of the dried fruit and milk choco chips. DELICIOUS!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it