Cheesy Skillet Tuna CasseroleFrom moxie2burn 6 years ago
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 3 cups uncooked wide egg noodles shopping list
- 1 10 3/4 oz can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup shopping list
- 1 cup 2% milk shopping list
- 1 6 oz can tuna in water, drained and flaked shopping list
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup frozen baby green peas, thawed shopping list
- 2 T. Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 t. butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Heat broth to a boil in skillet. Add noodles and cook until just tender, stirring often. Do not drain.
- Stir in soup, milk, tuna, and cheese.
- Once cheese is melted, add peas.
- Heat through.
- Mix bread crumbs with butter. Sprinkle on top.
- Heat another 5 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- chales0317 Riverside, California
- plumfish Ithaca, NY
- cinnamongal Mequon, WI
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- jvosschef Rapid City, SD
- patti43 Radcliff, KY
- janita Cleveland, OH
- albys1 Broomall, Pennsylvania
- quinnee Fredericton, CA
- moxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔