Apricot Cream Cheese BarsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then grease a rectangular pan.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, butter and egg then mix with fork until just crumbly.
- Gently spoon 1-1/2 cups into measuring cup and set aside for topping.
- Press remainder of crumb mixture into bottom of pan and bake 10 minutes.
- Spread preserves over baked crust.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg then beat until smooth.
- Spread over preserves then sprinkle reserved topping mix over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes then chill and cut into squares.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!