Shrimp Marinara In the CrockpotFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 16 ounce can tomatoes cut up shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 6 ounce can tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 pound cooked shelled shrimp shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- cooked spaghetti shopping list
How to make it
- Combine tomatoes with parsley, garlic, basil, salt, pepper, oregano, tomato paste and salt.
- Place in crock pot then cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
- Turn control to high then stir in shrimp and cover.
- Cook on high 15 minutes longer then serve with spaghetti and top with parmesan cheese.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating1 people
This really sounds good! high 5...Cheryl
Sweetie, I am going through your recipes and ffffewwwww, there are a ton of them. so if I find more that I like The only comment i will write is:
Thanks--5...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!