Chocolate-Orange Cream Cheese FlanFrom watson2167 6 years ago
- 2 cups of sugar, divided shopping list
- 1 can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 package cream cheese (8oz) shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 2 square sami sweet baking chocolate, melted, and cooled shopping list
- 1 tbsp orange-flavored liqeur shopping list
- 1 tbsp grated orange peeled shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place 1 cup of the sugar in small heavy saucepan; cook on medium heat until sugar is deep golden brown, stirring constantly. Pour into 8-inch round cake pan.
- PLACE milk and cream cheese in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Add remaining 1 cup sugar, eggs, melted chocolate, liqueur, peel and salt; cover. Blend well.
- POUR over syrup in pan. Cover with foil. Place pan in larger baking pan. Add enough water to larger baking pan to come halfway up side of round pan.
- BAKE 1 hour or until knife inserted 1-inch from edge comes out clean. Remove from oven. Place round pan on wire rack; cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before unmolding.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!