Green Goddess DipFrom pudgy47 7 years ago
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise (use low-fat or non fat, if desired shopping list
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and chunked shopping list
- 2 large scallions, trimmed and chunked shopping list
- 1/3 cup freah parsley shopping list
- 2 TBS. lemon juice shopping list
- 2 TPS. anchovy paste shopping list
- 1 pelled garlic clove shopping list
- 1 TPS. dried tarragon, crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 TPS. black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 TPS. salt shopping list
How to make it
- 1- Working in batches if necessary, puree all ingredients in a blender at high speed or in a food processor until smooth, scraping down container sides as needed.
- 2- Transfer to a small bowl, smooth plastic wrap flat on surface of dip, and refrigerate 2 - 3 hours. If mixture seems thick, mix in a little additional Mayo. Also, taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- 3- To serve, spoon into a serving bowl. Garnish if desired, with slices of avocado or parsley sprigs. Serve with assorted chips or crackers. Makes 3 cups.
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!