Quirky Corkscrew PrimaveraFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1 small zucchini, sliced shopping list
- 1 small carrot, sliced shopping list
- 1 large, red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- ½ medium sweet onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary leaves shopping list
- ½ tsp fresh thyme leaves shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 4 oz dry, whole wheat corkscrew pasta shopping list
- 8 cups water shopping list
- 2 tbsp salt shopping list
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss all the vegetables and herbs with olive oil.
- Place these in a baking dish, cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- While they are baking, bring the water to a boil.
- Add in the salt and pasta, cook 8-10 minutes. Drain, reserving a touch of pasta water.
- Top each serving of pasta with the roasted veggies, and moisten with a touch of the pasta water if required.
- Top each serving with four cherry tomato halves and serve.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members