Mikeys Bar-B-Que Baked BeansFrom daking 7 years ago
- 1 large can 40 ounces ranch style beans shopping list
- 2 15 ounce cans pork and beans shopping list
- 1\2 lbs. Hickory smoked bacon shopping list
- 1\2 lbs Smoked pork and beef sausage shopping list
- 1 Medium onion shopping list
- 1 bell pepper shopping list
- 2 stalks celery shopping list
- 1\2 cup Cattlemans brand original BBQ Sauce shopping list
- 1\2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard shopping list
- 1\2 cup Worchesershire shopping list
- louisiana hot sauce to taste shopping list
How to make it
- I start by prepping the vegetables all at a fine to medium dice. I cut the smoked sausage into 1/4 inch slices. I cook the bacon until almost crispy . I add the celery, onion and bell pepper to the bacon and cook until translucent.
- Add the remaining ingredients , bring to a simmer and simmer for 2 hours ( minimum). The longer the better!