Very Special Liver And OnionsFrom herby 6 years ago
- 1 pkg beef liver ( maybe a lb or bit more ) shopping list
- salt, pepper shopping list
- 1/4 to 1 /2 cup milk or cream to liquify shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup baking mix or flour or enough to make a thick batter shopping list
- oil to fry shopping list
- onions fried up shopping list
- bacon fried up shopping list
- onions fied up shopping list
- optional; a brown or cream gravy shopping list
How to make it
- Place liver in blender with liquid and blend smooth.
- Discard any stringy parts.
- Add egg and flour and blend again into a thick batter consistency.
- salt and peper
- In a heavy duty skilltetr heat some oil and pour in mixture.
- fry golden and carefully turn to finsih cooking other side.
- 7Sserve with fried onion, mushrooms, bacon ad a gravy
The Cookherby Albany, NY
The Rating3 people
Yes sounds good, but i would choose a less strong liver, lambs my fav.
And yes i think chicken livers would be just delicious cooked like this.
5!!!lexdavies in Stafford loved it
Wow, this does sound very special! It's hard to find good liver recipes, as liver isn't that popular. Thanks for sharing this, I must try it! Do you know if I could use chicken livers instead of beef?juels in Clayton loved it
it does sound different but really quite good esp with the onions, mushrooms and bacon. Thanks for posting this; I just may try it!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!