Strawberry Corn MuffinsFrom grandmacooks 8 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup cornmeal shopping list
- 3 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- 4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter, melted shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries(or more if you want) shopping list
- butter to serve with muffins. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a 12 cup regular muffin pan with paper liners.
- Mix together dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add milk, melted butter and beaten egg and mix with a fork. Muffin batter should be slightly lumpy, not smooth.
- Gently fold in strawberries.
- Divide batter between the muffin cups.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with lots of butter.
The Cookgrandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!