80 proof fruit cocktailFrom troutwhisperer 5 years ago
How to make it
- in a champagne glass set 1/4 of a fresh peeled peach....
- 1/4 of fresh peeled pear.....
- put in a couple orange slices...some cherry slices...
- riper fruit works best
- cover fruit with brandy and set aside until dinner at room temp.....
- this is great with summer fondues and grilled kabobs......
The Cooktroutwhisperer Two Harbors, MN
The Rating3 people
WOW SOUNDS DELISH.WHAT HAPPENED TO 180 PROOF LOL LOL KIDDING .LOL GOOD ONEminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
You got a winner here, TW....Love 80 proof fruit...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Hey k, Great idea! One question: After it's been sitting is it okay to put ice in it to drink? Hgreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!