80 proof fruit cocktailFrom troutwhisperer 7 years ago
How to make it
- in a champagne glass set 1/4 of a fresh peeled peach....
- 1/4 of fresh peeled pear.....
- put in a couple orange slices...some cherry slices...
- riper fruit works best
- cover fruit with brandy and set aside until dinner at room temp.....
- this is great with summer fondues and grilled kabobs......
The Cooktroutwhisperer Two Harbors, MN
The Rating3 people
Hey k, Great idea! One question: After it's been sitting is it okay to put ice in it to drink? Hgreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
You got a winner here, TW....Love 80 proof fruit...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
WOW SOUNDS DELISH.WHAT HAPPENED TO 180 PROOF LOL LOL KIDDING .LOL GOOD ONEminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!