Best Ever Vegan Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom veryvegan 5 years ago
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1⁄2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1⁄4 cup unrefined sugar shopping list
- 1⁄4 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1⁄3 cup pure maple syrup shopping list
- 1⁄4 tsp blackstrap molasses shopping list
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1⁄4 cup organic canola oil (a little generous 1/4 cup) shopping list
- 1⁄3 cup non-dairy chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C).
- In a bowl, sift in the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add the sugar and salt, and stir until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the maple syrup with the molasses and vanilla, then stir in the oil until well combined.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry, along with the chocolate chips, and stir through until just well combined (do not overmix).
- Place large spoonfuls of the batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and flatten a little.
- Bake for 11 minutes, until just golden (if you bake for much longer, they will dry out).
- Let cool on the sheet for no more than 1 minute (again, to prevent drying), then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Makes 8-10 large cookies.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookveryvegan Winnipeg, CA
The Rating7 people
fabulous cookies thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
They look out of this world!!!
-vegangal123vegangal123 in London loved it
These are REALLY good. For years I have been looking for mainly eggless recipes (am vegetarian) but now am open to vegan. I did, however, use regular semi-sweet chocolate chips -- I came across this recipe late (10 pm) and did go to my local grocer...morenehu19 in Marietta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!