Vegan Chocolate Mint Melty CookiesFrom veryvegan 6 years ago
- 1 bar (3 oz/85 g) mint dark chocolate shopping list
- 1 c all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 c unrefined sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 c pure maple syrup shopping list
- 2 tbsp agave nectar shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 tsp mint extract shopping list
- 1/4 c organic canola oil (a touch generous) shopping list
- Note: Endangered Species brand dark chocolate with Deep Forest mint, or cocoa Camino’s mint Chocolate Bar are vegan and exceptionally good. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Break off 9 squares from chocolate bar (about 2/3 of bar, reserving remaining squares to top cookies), and process or chop finely.
- Transfer to bowl and sift in dry ingredients.
- In separate bowl, combine maple syrup, agave nectar, vanilla and mint extracts, and oil until well mixed.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients, and blend only until well combined.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon batter onto baking sheet, spacing evenly.
- Break up or roughly chop reserved chocolate, and place on top of each cookie.
- Bake for 11 minutes. Remove from oven, let cool on sheet 1 minute, and transfer to cooling rack.
- Makes 11-14 cookies
The Cookveryvegan Winnipeg, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!