Vegan Coconut Almond CandiesFrom veryvegan 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla. Stir in the coconut.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Place balls on baking sheet lined with parchment and let stand at room temperature for 1 hr.
- Place crushed almonds in shallow bowl and set aside.
- Melt chocolate in double broiler until smooth. Allow to cool, then dip each ball into chocolate to coat.
- Roll in crushed almonds.
- Place back on baking sheet, let sit 1 hr. Place candies in airtight container and store in fridge.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for 2 hrs before serving.