Vegan Key Lime PieFrom veryvegan 5 years ago
- 2 (8 oz) containers vegan cream cheese, (room temperature) shopping list
- 1 c sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 4 tbsp lime juice (about 2 limes) shopping list
- 2 tsp lime zest (about 2 limes) shopping list
- 2 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 9-inch vegan graham cracker crust shopping list
- Optional: shopping list
- Assorted fruit for garnish shopping list
- Vegan whipped topping shopping list
- Additional lime zest and/or slices shopping list
- Shredded, toasted coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Blend the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, lime juice, lime zest, and cornstarch in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the crust.
- Place the filled pie shell on a cookie sheet (to catch spills) and bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool, refrigerate overnight, then top with garnishes of choice and serve.