Best Ever Big Chocolate Chip Cookie RecipeFrom rickyalberta 5 years ago
- 4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter (melted) shopping list
- 2 cups brown sugar (firmly packed) shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in one bowl.
- In another bowl, cream melted butter and both the brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
- Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until the consistency is light and creamy.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda and salt from the other bowl until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks by hand.
- Drop 1/4 cup of dough onto the prepared cookie sheets. The cookies should be about 3 inches apart as they spread a bit.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes at 325F or until golden brown. Let sit on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely. Enjoy!