Very Easy Stuffed Bell PeppersFrom daking 5 years ago
- 2 lbs. super lean ground beef shopping list
- 8 bell peppers shopping list
- 1 medium yellow onion shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 box of rice a roni ( beef flavor ) shopping list
- 8 slices of American cheese ( optional ) shopping list
- 1 15. oz can of Rotel tomatoes shopping list
- salt and Pepper to taste shopping list
- garlic powder to taste shopping list
- 1 cup of water shopping list
How to make it
- Core your 8 bell peppers
- Start by chopping the onion and red bell pepper into a very fine dice.
- In a large heavy skillet brown the 2 lbs ground beef and add onions and bell peppers. Use salt, pepper and garlic to your own taste.
- In another skillet prepare your Rice a Roni using the package directions.
- After your ground beef is brown then add your Rotel tomatoes and rice.
- In an oven safe pan line the 8 bell peppers ( open end up ) and fill with the ground beef and rice mixture. BE SURE YOUR PAN HAS ONE CUP OF WATER ADDED to prevent sticking and to keep your peppers moist.
- Bake for 30 minutes and then ENJOY !!!!!!!! * add cheese to your peppers if you would like * one slice per pepper !