SnitzelFrom mommardz 7 years ago
- 2 cups Italian bread crumbs shopping list
- 4 pieces of sliced pork tenderloin or pork chop will due shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4 slices of American cheese shopping list
- 1 to 2 cans asparagus or 12 fresh asparagus(just a tip: If you can get shopping list
- fresh asparagus, do!!) shopping list
- frying oil shopping list
- 1 can cranberry sauce shopping list
How to make it
- So, you wanna heat your frying oil before starting. So, go ahead and pour a pan half full of oil. I use a deep fryer, but you can use a cast iron pan or whatever you use to fry.
- Whip your eggs in something you can dip your pork
- put crumbs on a plate
- Dip the pork into the egg and then lay it on the crumbs so it coats well! I double coat = ) Makes it taste better, I think.
- After they're coated fry 'em up!
- They should be a golden brown or darker when they're done. Be careful because of all the juices from the pork it might splatter oil.
- Put them on a plate and lay your asparagus, a piece of American cheese, and cranberry sauce over the top! Yay, it's done. I like it with red saurkraut and mashed potatoes= ) Yummy.
The Cookmommardz Edinburg, TX
The Rating4 people
i have been looking for a recipe for this i am going to use veal this time but next time the pork.. sourkraut sounds delicious with it. and some how i ended up with cranberries i need to use up so thanks this was one of those just ment to find recipe...moremaywest in Tangerine loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!