Mashed PotatoFrom cookingdolphin 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and cube potatoes.
- boil potatoes for 20 mins or until soft and tender.
- put boiled potatoes in a mixing bowl and mash with a potato masher or a fork until all the lumps are gone.
- add the butter and mix thoroughly
- add the milk and mix thoroughly. (Add or lessen milk to achieve preferred consitency)
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- put in a serving bowl and sprinkle with parsely on top.
The Cookcookingdolphin Singapore, SG
The Rating4 people
People are afraid of the tried and proven. Thanks for showing that the best things never change. Take "5"ronnymarcus in Jerusalem loved it
This is how it's done in my house :)donman in Hammond loved it
An oldie but a goodie!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!