Mashed PotatoFrom cookingdolphin 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and cube potatoes.
- boil potatoes for 20 mins or until soft and tender.
- put boiled potatoes in a mixing bowl and mash with a potato masher or a fork until all the lumps are gone.
- add the butter and mix thoroughly
- add the milk and mix thoroughly. (Add or lessen milk to achieve preferred consitency)
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- put in a serving bowl and sprinkle with parsely on top.
The Cookcookingdolphin Singapore, SG
The Rating4 people
An oldie but a goodie!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This is how it's done in my house :)donman in Hammond loved it
People are afraid of the tried and proven. Thanks for showing that the best things never change. Take "5"ronnymarcus in Jerusalem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!