Vegan Chicken SaladFrom veryvegan 6 years ago
- 2 c vegan chicken tenders (If you live in Canada, Superstore's PC's brand are amazing) shopping list
- 1/2 c diced celery shopping list
- 15 - 20 thinly sliced grapes shopping list
- 1/4 c slivered almonds shopping list
- pinch of baby dill shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 heaping tablespoons of Veganaise or other egg-free mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- Fry chicken tenders until golden.
- Toast slivered almonds in oven for a few minutes.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Add 2 tbsp mayonnaise.
- Chop celery, grapes, dill and add to chicken mixture.
- Add remaining mayonnaise and slivered almonds, plus salt and pepper to taste.