Vegan Creamy Garlic Mashed PotatoesFrom veryvegan 7 years ago
How to make it
- Dice potatoes (Your choice to peel or leave unpeeled).
- Boil about 15 minutes, or until soft.
- Heat oil over medium heat in small pan.
- Sauté garlic 30 seconds.
- Add soy milk, reduce to simmer.
- Keep warn until potatoes are cooked.
- Mash potatoes in large bowl. Add margarine. Add just enough soy milk/ garlic mixture to make as creamy as you like.
- If desired, serve with “The Best Vegan Gravy Ever”.
The Cookveryvegan Winnipeg, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!