Home Made Mallo CupsFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place foil cups into cupcake tins.
- Melt chocolate bars over low heat until smooth.
- Carefully spoon a small amount of chocolate into each foil tin to make a thin base.
- Keep chocolate warm and set aside remainder for topping
- Chill while preparing the filling.
- Mix marshmallow fluff and dried coconut in a medium mixing bowl.
- When the base chocolate is chilled, spoon a small amount of fluff into each foil cup, smooth it to keep it flat.
- Top with a spoonful of the remaining melted chocolate.
- Chill again until chocolate is firmly set.
- Eat and enjoy!
- *** This recipe is easily changed to make peanut butter cups. Just mix 4 small spoonsful of fluff with 5 Tbsp peanut butter and fill the cups.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating4 people
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! Love these!!! 5 forks around the world!!!broadzilla in Saxonburg loved it
Holy Mallow Batman! These are just like the real thing!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!