Stuffed Chicken BreastFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
- 4 large boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 4 broccoli florets, cut vertically so they lay flat shopping list
- 8 slices swiss cheese shopping list
- 8 slices of ham, very thinly sliced shopping list
- 8 tsp mayonaisse or Caesar-like dressing (see post) shopping list
- Dash garlic powder shopping list
- 1 cup breadcrumbs shopping list
- 4 Tbsp olive oil in a shallow bowl shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Prepare a baking tray by lining it with aluminum foil.
- Cut chicken breasts in half, lengthwise.
- With a meat pounder, gently pound the breast half until it is flat and thin enough to roll.
- Brush breast with 1 tsp mayonaisse or Caesar salad dressing.
- Place ham slice on top of dressing.
- Cut cheese slice in half and place on breast.
- Place broccoli floret half at the end of the breast half and roll the breast, rolling fairly tightly and tucking in the sides as you roll.
- Coat the roll with olive oil.
- Coat the roll with breadcrumbs, pressing it on the chicken breast with your hands to form a good coating.
- Place on baking sheet, leaving room for the remaining rolls.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the breadcrumbs are golden.