Thai White Bean Chili Tow GealFrom watson2167 7 years ago
- 1 lb of ground pork, less fat shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1 bottle Thai white beans salted , rinsed and fine ground shopping list
- 1/2 cup Thai black bean, unsalted, rinsed and fine ground shopping list
- salted to tasted, remember that white beans already salty. shopping list
- white pepper to taste shopping list
- 2/4 cup of cilantro chopped shopping list
- 2/4 cup spring onion chopped shopping list
- Assort vegetables to serve with shopping list
- 1 tbsp of olive oil shopping list
- Thai gree chili pepper chopped (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onions, and garlic in oil until tender.
- Add beans and coconut milk. Simmer 15 minutes or until form thick sauce. Ajust seasoning to taste. Add chili pepper and stir to combine. Just prior to serve, stir in fresh chopped spring onion and cilantro.
- Serve immediately with assort vegetables.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!